Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Works!

Here are some images of what I've been up to lately...



~ I made lots of fun paper decorations and a photo station backdrop for the OH Spring Fling Event, http://openhousebk.com/2011/05/spring-fling-photos-santiago-felipe-photography/
Unfortunately I got so caught up in the springing and flinging of it all, I forgot to get some good documentation of my event creations! You get the idea from the images below.

(*I've been thinking about putting together alil side business, decorating for parties & events and also face painting!)

Photos by Santiago Felipe.



(Projection in the far right: Slide Show of Open House BK Shows through the yr!)






~I'm also trying to get back into drawing...I guess, I was beginning to forget how calming of a process it is...
*There's are a very fuzzy detail at the top of the entry & the one below, from the beginnings of a 22x30 drawing.
*********************************************************************************


No comments: