Friday, January 22, 2010

Current Art Works up in the Slope!

So I have two semi-permanent pieces up in my neighborhood! It makes me feel lots of joy to be so supported by my lovely community! <3

1) I have paintings, drawings and votive holders at Sweet Charity (411 7th ave, btwn 13th and 14th st.). Beautiful shop, filled with the most special home goods, trinkets, jewelry and clothing, truly lovely place!

www.sweetchartitynyc.com

*These are just pictures of the pieces, better photos of the shop with my paintings to come!













2) Installation, sculptures, and a couple plant friends at Roots cafe, magical space of wonderful people, good coffee, food, music, and art! Roots Cafe (639A 5th Ave, between 18th and 19th st),

www.rootscafebrooklyn.com








*** These are images from my winter show @ Roots, photos of the actual permanent piece to come, many of the same elements!

No comments: