Monday, August 23, 2010

hi.


This is a movie everyone should see!



It's based an incredible book that i've been obsessed with for two years:


It's Kind of a Funny Story: This book chronicles the true life tale of a teenage boy who finds himself depressed, scared, confused, and winding up in inpatient psych. The story is completely brilliant, written by: Ned Vizzini, shortly after his stay in inpatient. I highly suggest this read. Vizzini gives a vividly true assessement of the feeling of inpatient psych, while also giving any reader a window into his mind and depression. I think this story is beautiful.


*******************************************************************

In other news: This has been a super challenging summer for me. I have yet to really ground myself since working so much, and figure out how to balance this life of mine. I miss my friends!!!

Here is some art i've made in the past couple months:












No comments: